Halloween Safety Tips
- Walk on sidewalks or paths whenever available.
- Walk on the left side of the street if there are no sidewalks. Face the traffic.
- Cross the streets at corners, using traffic signals and crosswalks.
- Always look left, right and left again when crossing the street and keep looking as you cross.
- Practice safe behavior when walking near traffic. No pushing, running, or shoving.
- Donít let toys, phones, other electronic devices or your trick-or-treat bags distract you while walking.
- Beware of and stop at all driveways to make sure cars arenít driving in or out.
- Children out at night and under the age of 12 should have adult supervision at all times. Children should not walk alone. Trick-or-treating in groups is a good idea.
- Stick to well-lit and familiar areas.
Kate Waller Barrett Elementary School
"At this school, we value kids: their thoughts,
their feelings, their troubles and their triumphs.
And we promise to do all that we can to prepare†
them for their futures."
|Fit for Fun White Tiger Run
Sunday, November 2
Click here for more information and registration form.